Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Veggie Soup

You probably think that my sense of flavor is out of whack, with me enjoying the spicy lemonade and all, but I kid you not, the veggie soup is deeeelightful!

OK, I still like the lemonade better. But to be able to use my teeth and chew. My goodness, textures are such heavenly things.

I made a really simple soup:
water
baby carrots
cabbage

ie. whatever little vegetables I have tossed in a pot.

I tried seasoning it with soy sauce etc, but I don't think it worked... save for the chili peppers. What I found to work, however, is tossing nori into the soup, yknow, those dried seaweeds. They're vegetables too!

Ah. I think that's what I'll be having for dinner. I'll hold off the shabu-shabu for now. Either way, I can now eat REAL fruits, drink REAL tea, and not have to worry about my muscles degenerating. Proteins are my best friends.

Now, to whoop that butt into shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment